Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ATV At Its Best


The last time that I went to Boracay, was the first time that I tried the All Terrain Vehicle or the ATV ride… and I promised myself that it’s not gonna be the last!


At first, I had some safety issues… but we were given some oral and hands on tutorials before we hit the road and head for the mountains. Safety gears were given us as well…

                          
                                    hands on turorials first inside the compound 













So when I was all geared up and getting myself comfortably driving the ATV… I almost felt like I was in an action movie… no, I’m not the damsel in distress… I’m the sweaty and sun-kissed heroine going on a mission… to save whomever is trapped on the peak of the mountain!

all geared up!
Up in the peak, we were able to savor the fresh cool Boracay wind and enjoyed the wonderful vista of the blue waters amidst the white sandy beach, the lush forest and the outlying islands of the nearby provinces! It’s priceless… and worth the heat, the sweat and the nasty smoke from the vehicle! Oh and did I mention I was refreshed by the mini-bar at the peak of the mountain? Perfection!

a picturesque view from the top


beautiful nature vista

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think the highlight of our Boracay stay is the ATV ride. Would love to try it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes hun i agree with you... let's do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice... now I want to blog again...

    - Greenman

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks edwin.. i'm looking forward to more of your wit and humorous blogs :)

    ReplyDelete