Monday, July 18, 2011

Close Encounter With The Wilds

Island Cove... I thought that place was just all about pools, cavanas, hotel and fishing... which is completely fine with me! But I never thought that I'd come to enjoy this other wonderful experience I had in their animal island... had a great close encounter with a python and a young croc! Here are some of the photographs...

good girl... or boy... good python... 

awww... she's kissing my hubby


this croc is quite heavy... no kidding!

it's tamed but can't trust the mouth huh?

I'll be posting more of our close encounters with the animals... oh, you'll see me feeding the crocs :) and many more on my next blogs! 





2 comments:

  1. Nice shots! Even the baby croc seems to be smiling at the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know why she's smiling? coz she's thinking of peeing on the next person who's gonna carry her... and she did just that on the man who carried her after me! whew!!!

    ReplyDelete