Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spooky Hotel Room

If you’re looking for an ultimate adventure… you should try the Corregidor island.
Why did I say “ultimate adventure?” Well, aside from the day tour of the island where you’ll get to learn and see some historical places back in World War II… and then there is the Malinta tunnel creepy tour… and the adrenaline pumping zip lines… I’m talking about a different kind of adventure. In fact it was not even listed on the tourist guide.
this is the spooky hotel room (it's quite nice actually)

Here goes… after a very tiring tour from the island, I headed back to our hotel room… the only hotel in the island... it's really old and rickety... it is called the Corregidor Inn… I was so tired that after changing my clothes, I instantly slept the second I hit the sack.

But then in the middle of the night… I heard the shower was running on full blast, since I could hear the hard water hitting the tiled floor of the shower room… but I didn’t check it out thinking that it was just my husband having a hot shower.

this is the shower room where I heard the shower running in the middle of the night

When we woke up in the morning, I asked him if he used the shower… he said no… then who was that having a hot shower in the middle of the night?! Your guess is as good as mine! Goosebumps!!! Some adventure huh?!

this is the hallway going to our hotel room... creepy huh?

2 comments:

  1. ... whoa!really looks creepy... the hallway, reminds me of a scary movie i watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it certainly is! but i didn't feel weird the whole time i was in the room, i just felt it the morning when i learned about it! i felt spooky during the tours at the old hospital and during the night tour at the malinta tunnel :)
    thanks for reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete