Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BAGUIO FOOD TRIP

It has already been two months from today when Ives and I had a grand Baguio vacation... Ives had been bugging me since we got back home here in Manila to update my travel blog! I have been pretty much occupied since then, that is why this blog had been halted for a little while... But here I am once again! The problem is, how will I start my blog... should I do it chronologically? or should I just write whatever comes out first from my brain? I think I'll go with the latter.

The first thing that comes out of my mind are the foods!

I think one of the best food trips that Ives and I have indulged to, are the ones we tried during our stay in Baguio.

Why did I say that?

The following photographs will say it all...

I told myself I'll be more adventurous this time...
This is the most daring food trip that  I've ever done!
believe it or not, it took me a few attempts to bite into this whole quail!
this is the first time that I've seen a cooked quail...

CRISPY PORK BINAGOONGAN
One of the reasons why I'm going back to that resto!
This is a must try at Point and Grill Restaurant, SM Baguio

mongolian bowl, Ives ordered this, ahm... mediocre 

I think this is the spicy squid... tastes ok... although, I was not jumping up and down with it

sinampalukang manok
my ULTIMATE FAVORITE!
I think I ordered this dish everyday!


the gigantic burger in this cute little diner at Jim's Retro Diner, Session Road

this burger is sooo big! some of the stuffs inside just come off!

this is my 77-peso meal!
one of the many reasons why i go back to Toppings and Treats!

for me, this is the BEST turo-turo there is in Baguio!






No comments:

Post a Comment