Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CUTE LITTLE COUNTRY-STYLE RESTAURANT

There are many benefits of walking in the park...
Good cardio exercise...
Fresh air for a healthier lungs...
And sweet bonding moments with your hunny!
These are all the things that I enjoyed when Ives and I went to Quezon Memorial Circle. 
But the best benefit I get from walking is the discovery of this dainty restaurant en route our planned destination!

Sunglass Cafe is a cute little country styled restaurant that serves hearty breakfast with unlimited serving of black organic rice, choices of lavazza or starbucks coffee, refreshing juices, cakes, sandwiches and pastas! 
Ives and I decided to try their all-day breakfast.
I chose their pork longganiza meal. It comes with black rice, egg, and coffee or juice.
While Ives decided on his all-time favorite breakfast, pork tapa meal.

The food was great! The unlimited black rice was a big plus to the greatness!
The price was so reasonable! 
The servers were friendly.
The place was really cozy. (too bad I wasn't able to take many pictures of the place and their country displays, both Ives and I were already starving!)
Even the restroom is so cute! The light switch displays the classic small coke poster a-la Norman Rockwell!
I promise to take pictures of each and every corner of the place once I go back there... 

For sure I'm going back to that place!



Ives' all-time favorite breakfast
Beef tapa and scrambled eggs


hearty breakfast
he's enjoying his 88-peso meal!

my pork longganiza and scrambled egg... plus the unli organic black rice!


pose before my dose :)
refreshing melon and strawberry juices

I just adore this small sachet of iodized salt
see how small this is?!



3 comments:

  1. We have to go back to Sunglass Cafe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the plate, meron din kaming ganyan sa bahay. :)

    Ayos ang unli black rice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try mo dito Jem! :)
    yup i noticed the plate, mejo off from the country theme restaurant, pero ok na rin, i couldn't demand more from their 88-peso meal with unli black rice, right? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete