Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SHAKING THE SUMMER HEAT IN BORACAY


Summer is an action-packed season…

It’s a time where I love going to the beach… and my favorite destination is… BORACAY!

Some are so excited just to cool their bodies down by just sprawling on the cool sand… others love to swim… go snorkeling, island hopping, jet skiing, and many more activities that you can do in the beach… and I really love doing those things!

But if you were to ask me what is it that I’m so excited about Boracay?

It’s Jonah’s fruit shakes!!!

No, it’s not an ordinary fruit shake… it’s not something that you can buy in the malls or any shops!

IT IS THE SHAKE OF ALL SHAKES!

So refreshing, so smooth and sweet!  You can choose from different varieties of fresh fruits,  and there are choices of combinations of fruits and other dessert s like chocolate and nuts!

Oh, and the best part of it, is you'll get to share a few stories with the fruit shake king himself, whom we fondly call "Kuya Jonah!"


this is what I ordered, ripe mango and banana shake
me and my hubby with the fruit shake king, Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment